Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010
- She married my Dad
- She saved the best child for last
- Weekly shopping trips to; Real Deals, Mini Bazaar, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. etc.
- BEAUTIFUL- Olivia Newton John aint got nothin' on 'er
- Laughing so hard she cries
- Hard working-i mean REALLY hard working.
- "We're thankful that we are so beautiful!" haha
- She let not one, but two families live in her home
- She can sew ANYTHING and makes crafts like you wouldn't believe
- Her cooking, her honesty, her kindness, her fashion, her house deco, her spirit, her love of christmas, her grandmothering skills, her grammar, her fast reading ability, her teton knowledge, her love of popcorn and fudge, her jewelry, her beautiful yard, her wedding planning skills, her sarcasm, and mainly-she loves Me. LOVE YOU MOM!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
We really searched long and hard. Here are all the cards we accumulated in the process. Jesse, the one at the bottom, was the winner!
We regret to inform you that with this new and improved addition, we will be putting little Ford Escort up for addoption. We hate to see her go, but we are positive that she will go to a home where she is needed and loved.
P.S. HAPPY 9 MONTHS LOVER BOY! you are by faaaaar the best husband in the world! Love you trillions!