In honor of Stori Rose turning 7 months I have compiled a few lists.
7 things you might not know about Mel:
1. I use shampoo as; body wash, face wash, shaving cream, soap, and of course to clean my hair.
2. Never been to California. Ever. When I do I plan on going to the Ellen Degenerous show.
3. Made my husband get braces because, well, cause they were free I suppose. SDR calls me the "tooth nazi" cause I am always examining his teeth.
4. I believe that cereal can be an entire meal. For example: 2 bowls of Honey Bunches of Oats for dinner and 2 bowls of Cocoa Pebbles for dessert. My max bowl amount in one day is 27. Don't judge. It was college. It was Cocoa Roos.
5. Shaving my legs is optional. My leg hairs are as fine as Jude Law, as thin as Keira Knightley, and as blonde as Gweneth Paltrow.
6. I am afraid of spiders, elevators, roller coasters, the dark, and afraid that Maverick will stop making frozen yogurt.
7. Being married and a mom apparently hasn’t changed me at all. In the words of my niece Daphne, “ You know, I thought that once you got married you would be mature or something. Nope. Then I thought for sure when you had your baby that you would change and be mature. Still nope!” haha ouch. I’ll have you know that I have stopped burning pooh on people’s doorsteps AND I pay bills. Way mature.Steven Daniel:
1. He doesn’t snore, never stinks, never burps, and rarely toots.
2. Peanut butter and cheese go on everything.
3. When he was telling me about a sad part in Forrest Gump, tears began to form. Bet you didn’t see that one coming!
5. If you speak to him, it would be wise to do so in Office, Seinfeld, or Lord of the Rings quotes.
6. He learned how to take amazing pictures from YouTube videos. And his pictures really are amazing! He also knows more about guns than people that work at actual gun stores.
7. He ends up wearing my deodorant more than half the time cause he never remembers to get his.
our Stori Sweet Stuffs:
1. LOVES to give kisses. If your not careful she could make your cheeks raw from all that slobbery love. Usually she holds on to your hair with both hands and shakes her head until she finally reaches your face.
2. She loves her sippy cup. It is by far the cutest thing to watch her drink out of it. Oh and she eats fruits at breakfast and veggies at dinner.
3. Her and Amber go back and forth doing fake coughs. She also copies me when I do raspberry sounds or roll my tongue.
4. She finally loves her dolly! She giggles and flaps her arms when she sees her. (That poor doll also gets kisses from the Sto Ro).
5. She loves when her daddy scares her!
6. Still a little burrito baby. No matter how tight we wrap her up for sleep, this little Houdini manages to get at least one arm out.
7. She always tells me that I’m her best friend. Sometimes she says that to her dad, but only so he doesn’t feel bad.