- done seeing patients at 4:00
- 96* temps
- family galore at mi casa
- cute hubby who "loves me more than wolves love eating rabbits"
- porch sitting 'til sunset
- delish food for snarfing
- cute kids for tickling
- hubby who finished homework at work so we can chill all night
- only 2 more days of working before I go to UTAH for CFFRness
- an all around lovely day
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
For 5 weeks in a row, Steven Daniel suggested going to "Robin Hood" for our date. For 5 weeks in a row I gave other suggestions that were much cheaper. On the 6th week I finally decided I would get tickets for the movie and take my handsome husband out on a fun date. I decided to name the date, "RED ROBIN HOOD." brilliant eh? I have had a few bad experiences at Red Robin lately so I was hesitant to eat there, but I HAD to because I had already named our date and it would just be wrong to call it "TEXAS ROADIN HOOD."
Friday, June 11, 2010
- Pictures taken: 943-Yes, Daniel did take 943 pictures in just 3 days!! 100 pictures of Miles, 200 of birds, 600 of were of "Letters" for me, and 43 of trees.(I love watching Steven Daniel take pictures cause he's so darn cute)!
- drove our new KIA
- saw 4 bald eagels
- saw 0 moose
- not a singel bear encounter
- within walking distance of a Maverick. Maverick=frozen yogurt and soda....LOTs of Fro yo and soda!!!
- visited my dads grave. Remembered what a great Father, Grandfather, husband and friend he was/is.
- stayed in my uncles cute little cabins
- floated the river with my uncle elwin on his river boat
- had a fish-fry from all the fish my uncle caught.
- fed by aunt Suzanne. oh so tastey
- hung out with family-ALWAYS a blast!
- drove lots and lots of miles looking at the beautiful mountains
- still saw no moose-why must they hide from me???
- -kissed a boy on the Wyoming line. (we kiss on every state border we cross-yes we're dorks).
- watched the office
- had muy delicioso homemade breakfast every morning. thanks uncle kirk/aunt dannette
- talked about going running
- didn't go running
- we collected pictures of nature that spell out "DAN and MEL RADFORD" it was a blast and I think it turned out really well. Look at the very top of the page and you'll see "RADFORD."
- and on our way home we stopped for some wonderful square ice cream!