Friday, January 15, 2010

QUESTION:

when is LOVE an understatement?


ANSWER: When I realize it's 5 o'clock on a Thursday and done with work for a full 3 days!
ANSWER: When neither of us work and we get to take spontaneous trips to nearby places.
ANSWER: When I get to play volleyball every Monday night with some of my best friends.
ANSWER: When I get to hang out with my cute nieces and nephews. (#1 aunt).
ANSWER: When I can go shopping with my Mom and sis n law. bargain shoppers
ANSWER: When my husband compares me to Texas Roadhouse and Red Robin!
ANSWER: When we get to go to the Temple and then enjoy half price dinner!

and when I get to eat strawberry frosted pop tarts...

he has his own business card! how cute! :)

1 comment:

  1. I MISS YOU! I love seeing your cute photos... can't WAIT for our family reunion in August..and we are going to go "Hard Core" bodysurfing, ha ha! btw...in what way does Daniel compare you to Red Robin and Texas Roadhouse??

    ReplyDelete