Friday, July 16, 2010

CFFR5

.....BROKEN CAMERA.....
Unfortunately our #1 camera has come down with a minor respiratory infection. We had hoped to nurse it back to health in our own home, but we were unable to give it the care it needed. It is currently with the Docter in the ICU. We know that whatever happens to this camera, it will be for the best. Camera-you're in our thoughts.
Camera #2 we sure appreciate you stepping in for us.
Camera #2 didn't do much for us at the Logan Aquatic center. Here are our wrist bands as proof that we went! It was SOOO MUCHHH FUUUUNNN! The temperature was high 90's and the water was perfect. Dan kept calling me weak sauce cause I wouldn't go off the "scary" slide, I would just go off the girly twisty slide. So after almost everyone else left, I earned some 'sauce' by going off the scary slide. TWICE! I did scream so high that dogs could hear, so perhaps that qualified me for BBQ sauce rather than Tabasco sauce.

Aleisa hosted the CFFR5 this year and she did an uh-masssing job! We all put our tents up in her back yard and had a big fatty camp out with 5 tents. Unfortunately the wind was terrible that night so Dan and I camped on Aleisa's floor.
This silhouette picture is of all my brothers. They were measuring heights. The shortest goes to.... dunno. too scared to answer.


So once upon a time my mom and dad got married. they had 7 kids. Those 7 kids got married and added 7 in-laws. that 14 turned to 29 with grandkids. that ends us with 44 and counting! All of us were there to celebrate. Here is a picture of my beautiful mother who started it all! Also a picture of us puting on our race #'s.


If you haven't figured it out yet, Dan and I LOVE feet pictures. Not sure why, but everywhere we go we try to document it with our feet. One day, when we are old fatties, no one will know because you will only see our feet. Anyway, after the 5k, which was such a beeautiful run, Caleb and Cole took us on a 4wheeler ride up in the mountains. We decided that we could def def live in Cache Valley and love our lives.

Resting after the race that everyone totally rocked at. Special shout out to the little kids who ran the whole time. (They won't have to worry about taking feet pictures cause they'll be skinney all there lives).


Us posing on a hay bale next to Aleisa's house in our twinner outfits. Check out her view not how white we are. haha


Pretty sure I have the COOLEST family! I love our CFFR more than words can describe! Aleisa, thanks for such a fun weekend! We stayed at her house from Fri-Mon. We watched movies, ate our weight in M&M's, swam, shopped at RUE 21, ate at Cafe Sabor, saw the car show, went to campus, saw Newton Damn, visited on the porch with perfect views 'til dark, went to the mountains, and enjoyed every minute of our holiday! I am in charge of the CFFR next year and I am already planning it 'cause I love it that much!



If our camera had been healthy and well, we would have had literally hundreds of pictures from the weekend. Oh well. When we got back from Utah we still had 4th of Julyness to enjoy. Menan parade and fireworks were Monday so we had a plethora of celebrations and chocolate milk.
I love having family so close and I love that I have a family of my own now. This was Steven Daniels 2nd CFFR but his first legit one. I just love that man. Let me just end with a typical Daniel text that I get once a day...and reason #16,908 why I love him.

"The love i have for you is 5x's the distance light travels in 5,698 moles of years+ 677x467ax to the 96th divided by .126777. Plus 16 grinches."
who can even compute that? haha it instantly makes my day! Happy 4th to all.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to add under the picture of you and Dan on the hay that you jumped up on that bad boy without the use of your hands. What girl in the world can do that? Much less a girl from our jumping challenged girls? Uh-MAZ-ING!

    ReplyDelete