Sunday, August 15, 2010

One year of enchantment. By Steven Daniel Radford

I'm sure that all of you are wondering what I am doing posting on this blog since I have never posted before! The fact of the matter is that Mel and I have been married for more than one whole year now and I feel a need to share with our few followers how awesome it has been! It has been a year of enchanment full of wonderful surprises and fun times! Here are a few of my highlights from the past year.
Vegas honeymoon!
Yellowstone trip along with countless trips to Jackson!
My bear sighting!
1st Christmas together with my fam!
Trip to the Coast!
Star Valley memorial day weekend!
Mel trying to shoot skeet!
Mel trying to keep me from buying guns!
Putting on 40 lbs! (me not her)
Lots of temple trips!
Hiking Darby!
Being asked a hundred times a week whether or not Mel's hair is as long as the girl's on the tv!
Taking lots of pictures with the new camera Mel let me get!
Trying to get mel to go mounting biking!
Having a beautiful wife who I am completely in love with!
Happy Anniversary Mel/Mels schmels/tootsie wootsie pop/sweet pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment