Friday, December 17, 2010

questions I've asked myself today...


Why do I make faces like this for pictures? Especially at my bridal shower!!! Honestly.



Why did I ever change my hair from THIS----->


                                                                         <----To this? WHY??? haha feel free to laugh


And more importantly, why did I go rock climbing immediately after donating my plasma??? haha. And this was while I was at BYU-I and clearly smart....guess I lost the smarts in the yellow water part of my blood!
And lastly, why does my wardrobe contain more t-shirts from D.I. than pretty shirts? (every outfit in all of these pictures from this post today are from D.I.). I blog-stalked a lot today and found a girls blog who said she only buys clothes that she is absolutely in love love with. And guess what- she always looks cute! So that is my new goal: throw away the clothes I'm not in love with and start finding good deals on loveable clothes that will make my wardrobe ROCKIN instead of lacking! ha.  So D.I. still isn't out, I just need to be more decisive and organized with my "cheap" purchases.

Also, I will grow my hair out again, and find the natural color I tried to hide from.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha you are too funny! Your hair looks the bomb no matter what. And I hear ya on the clothes thing- I always buy things because they are a good deal, but then never wear them. Not smart. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a choice, i just have to try to find clothes to buy that fit over my big nursing chest! And...I LOVE your hair both ways. The new bright color is a little more festive for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete