Sunday, March 13, 2011

pink or blue...

Today was THE dr. apt.
The one where you learn sugar and spice or frogs and snails.

So in honor of this day, Steven Daniel dressed in Blue and I dressed in Pink. That way we represent lil' Rad no matter what it is. 
Both of us had really strong thoughts and dreams of this baby being a boy. The Chinese calendar even agreed with us. We decided weeks ago that if it was a boy (which we were planning on) then we would celebrate by eating at Texas Roadhouse. If it was a girl (which we were 50% sure that it wasn’t) then we would celebrate by eating at Red Robin.

*And just to clear things up, we didn’t necessarily want a boy, just felt that boy vibe ya know?!*

So back to the dr. appointment…
Nurse: “Okay, everything looks really good. All the organs are developing and all the measurements are great. Now, lets check that gender………”

Next thing we hear “Welcome to Red Robin, just the two of you?”

We are soooooooooooo excited!

12 comments:

  1. girls are SOOOOOO SOOOOOO fun. the end. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THOUGHT that was what you said on the phone but it cut out!!! (just kidding--I DID hear "girl" but that's about it) So, wow! Who is the closest girl cousin on our side she can play with? Congratulations!!!! That's so fun and I'm SURE she'll look adorable in the little moose sweater... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait! Corey and Kristie are having a girl, too--right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worded perfect! Love this! Yay for the little babes to be a girl! CONGRATS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog a while ago and have loved reading it. I'm so excited for you to be a mommy. And I just want to say that I knew this would be a girl.

    PS Girls are the best! Trust me, I have two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!! That is so exciting! And you are so dang clever:) I'm so happy for you! I secretly really hope that i have a girl too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yeah! I am so excited for you guys and only a little bit jealous! :) I hope everything goes well through the rest of the pregnancy. Send me your address and I will give you a blanket. I will send pictures of the ones I have done and you can pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is awesome. It is so fun finally knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how to respond to your comments via blog world...but on the off -chance that you happen to check these comments again, I would like to say mucho Thanks! :) You guys are so great! The end.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your post! The "welcome to Red Robin" part is so clever. Excited for you guys to have a girl- you will make great parents!! by the way- Tyler was very proud of taking the picture for you :)

    ReplyDelete