Tuesday, August 16, 2011

oh how productive

........him. not me.
SDR woke up,
read his scripts,
worked out,
burped and sang to Astoria Rose,
changed 3 diapers,
showered,
did the dishes,
donated his plasma,
made lunch,
and is now at the Temple.
ya, pretty productive right?
All while I slept,
fed Astoria Rose,
slept,
held Astoria Rose,
Repeat.
thought about showering,
thought about working out,
fed, burped, and held Astoria Rose,
and now I'm off to make pizza for
 dinner/movie night with the Hendy's.
Ya, this is the life.
If only I didn't have to go back to work in a few weeks.

Also, my sweet baby has baby acne. *We have tried Proactive and we are contemplating putting her on birth control to see if it will clear up.... she's still the "Cutest ol' gal on the block!"


* don't think I'm #1 crappiest mom. proactive and birth control are all jokes.

2 comments:

  1. Laughed hard at the Proactive/birthcontrol comment! LOVE the picture of sweet Astoria, and LOVED the Dennis the Menace quote! All around a really great post! (Except the part about you going back to work, that made my stomache hurt a little:(
    Megan
    I can't figure out how to post with out it being anonymous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pizza was incredible, and who are you kidding, you are worlds #1 best mom and person. already working out, and i think you are productive. yes my vote counts as one million votes.

    ReplyDelete