Thursday, November 17, 2011

baby steps or milestones?

Astoria Rose Radford is 4 months today!
I recall an incident that happened when Stori was only 2 days old. I sat up in my bed looking down at my sweet little girl in her giant bassinet and thought to myself, "I wish she was 4 months old so that I wouldn't worry about her so much while she sleeps."
How foolish could I be?! 
Now my baby REALLY IS 4 months old and I STILL worry about her while she sleeps in that, now tiny, bassinet. (I don't know what I will do when she outgrows it).

I guess I have managed to move the bassinet about 2 feet away from me as opposed to RIGHT next to the bed. A sheet of paper wouldn't fit between her and me about a month ago.
To some of you that might be a baby step....but to me, it is a huge milestone.
And ya know what else? I actually let her take naps in her real crib. Milestone!
I guess the only baby steps around here are from the steps I take into Stori's room to check on her while she sleeps.
man I love her.
and her dad.
that may or may not be our Christmas tree that we put up 17 days ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment