Thursday, February 16, 2012

This is sickly stori rose

 This picture just breaks my heart. 

I had to work while Dan took her to the Dr. and I was stressed out the whole time! No mother should have to work while their little baby is sick with a 101.1 fever and horse voice. 

I finally got the call from Dan and he said that she had the dr. said that her throat looked horrible and that she had early symptoms of Strep Throat. He put her on antibiotics and children's Tylenol.

I would rather have my leg hairs pulled out one by one than to have to watch this sweet baby go through this. I was so worried about her fever sky-rocketing during that night that Dan volunteered to sleep on the couch so that Stori could sleep in the bed with me. "Sleep" was from about 5am-7:40am. 
Here's to hoping these antibiotics kick in soon!

In other news, we got a $400 tax return for having stori rose last year! 
In even other news, $340 of it got lost yesterday. 
Welp,  that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment