Thursday, July 26, 2012

oh rosie girl

Turning one is quite the accomplishment, and requires 2 parties!
We had a twin cousin birthday celebration at grandma faylenes on the Sunday before your bday. You refused to take a nap that day but were surprisingly happy!
 I can't believe the twin cousins are one! Look how they've grown...




Opening presents! Loved putting her jammers on as a scarf/hat.


She just realized that it was her party and that she could indeed cry if she wants to!


An airplane went by


Then on your actual birthday, July 17th, we had friends over. You chose your favorite dinner-chicken and stuffing casserole. You were not overly excited about your cake, but the ice cream was a hit! Instead of going to the Splash park as planned, we all just went outside and I gave you a giant bowl of water to splash around in! (man does that sound white trash or what)?!

Now for the info:
You weigh 19lbs and 30.5 inches tall. {30% weight 88% height)
You say dog, airplane, hi, bye, dadda, daddy, momma, meow, no, ya and will copy words. I said to you "Say hi to grace" and BAM. you said, "Hi grace!" so cute!
You took 8 steps when walking to daddy on his lunch break. And you were pretty dang excited about it.
You took your first trip to Lagoon with friends-which also happened to be your first time breaking the law (more on this to come! Ha)!
You still dance to everything
You look soooo cute when you eat your string cheese! like SOO cute!
You sleep from about 8-8 each night with 2 long naps during the day. slowly transitioning you to the one nap a day thing.
You had your first pony tail
You love to give me kisses and lay on my shoulder for "loves"
You are so calm if you have a cracker in your hand. Pinky up of course!
You wave hi and bye and have perfected the "high-five"
You love your mother more than anyone!
You love birds and dogs and kitties, and fake laughing and walks and crackers and drinks and cottage cheese and yogurt and most of the human food you try.

Happy birthday baby girl. One sure is fun!

P.S. It's my birthday today and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have my Stori, my SDR, and my family! This is a good life! I would say celebrating your birthday is more fun than celebrating my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment