Monday, October 1, 2012

we may be obsessed















Of the past 4 weekends, we have gone to Jackson 3 of those; One for Latoja with Dan's family, one for a Sunday drive with my Mom, and one as a family trip to Yellowstone/Jackson with my mom and with Meg's family. We are obsessed with that place. And with Fall.
Last monday I made an apple pie from scratch, and I wore my burnt orange pants to match Stori's hair-all to celebrate the new fall season. My apartment has been Fall-ified since the beginning of September. Like I said, obsessed.
I have always loved Fall and Jackson/Yellowstone, but having a tiny human to show all these things to is the best thing in the world. We were so excited to introduce Astoria to the buffalo in Yellowstone and she kept waving and saying "Hi there." I have a video of her pointing out all the colors to my mom while she repeated "wow, wow wow" over and over. We loved staying in our hotel because of the warm swimming pool and comfy rooms by each other. Stori played with her cousins and finally loved her aunt Megan! Success.

Stori is also loving this cooler weather! We go running with my friend and her baby from the ward every morning and Stori doesn't make a peep. Unless she sees birds, airplanes, or swings!
I love being a Mom!!

What I'm looking forward to in the next month: Dressing Stori up for Halloween. Decorating for Thanksgiving. 1st Dam run in logan. Christmas music.

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! I LOVE Astoria's red hair!!! By the way...I've been meaning to ask....back when you were giving clues to what her name was going to be and you said it was a candy bar??? Ah?? What?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well.... The Goonies was filmed in Astoria, Oregon. And when we think of the Goonies, we think of Sloth and the "baby ruuuth!" The candy bar. Baby Ruth. (Ya, it was an Advanced Trivia hahaha).

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! You and your family are so beautiful! You always look so dang cute! What a fun month you've had! I miss being able to go to those places so much! Astoria is so adorable! I hope you post that video of her. How cute!

    ReplyDelete