Sunday, February 24, 2013

Thanks SDR.

I am so glad that SDR has a job that allows me to stay home with Stori Rose! He works pretty late most nights and I miss him a lot when I only get to see him a few hours before bedtime, but at least I do get to see him. 
Staying home with Stori has been better than I imagined it to be. I thought I might miss work a little bit after I quit in December. Turns out I miss it absolutely NOT AT ALL! Seriously not at all. It feels good to see patients in Walmart and they come up to say hi, or when patients tell me I was their favorite assistant; but that isn't anything compared to the joy I feel when Stori gives me 100 kisses in a row or grabs my hand to show me something she thinks is the greatest invention in the world. She is my little shadow. She knows where everything in the house is because I can't take a step without her following it. As annoying as it might sound, I absolutely love it. I lover her singing "clean up" when she decides she's done coloring. I love her radar hearing and hawk eyes for airplanes. I love her pretend play and dance moves. I love her dare-devil tricks. I love that she puts all of her toys, clothes, and shoes exactly where they belong. I love her little folded arms and half-closed eyes during prayers. I love when she snuggles with each and everyone of her babies and makes sure she kisses all of them. I love when she laughs at me and with me. I love that she loves tomatoes, pickles, peas, cottage cheese, and yogurt more than cookies or cakes. I love her little talking voice and all the words she learns each day. I love when she grabs a book and sits cross-legged on the floor to read it. I love that she kisses the pictures of Jesus, Lorenzo Snow, Temples, Rapunzel, and all the baby stori's before she goes to sleep. I actually love everything. I am glad I don't have to miss any of that because of work. So, thanks SDR. You do lot's around the house and we appreciate ya! :)

best purchase of the week! and quite possibly the happiest I've seen Dan.
lot's of love
her new love for popcorn is getting out of hand. :)
We sure love ice cream and playing on toys with friends. 
I hope I'll be able to love baby Rad 2 as much as I love my tiny sassy human and my giant size sassy human. 
P.S. Stori didn't watch T.V. once this week! and even more exciting, she got rid of her binky! Wahoo! Such a big girl!

1 comment:

  1. I've had a Stir Crazy for 2 years (wedding gift) and have yet to use it!! I was stoked about it so I won't let RP give it away, but I seem to always cave to the low-cal air-popped option. You'll have to tell me if it's worth the extra calories. I may try it with coconut oil.

    ReplyDelete