Monday, July 14, 2014

With all this sickness going around...

I thought I would just add to it and do a big throw-up of pictures… so here are a few pics of the last few weeks and months here in Idaho with family & friends. It feels good to get these all posted. Just as it feels good after an actual thow-up. OK that's too much… just scroll.


finally able to ride the bike by herself! 
"helping" granny in the yard
baby legs...
off to see the new baby horse at Lynne's house
Lewisville=perfect place to walk/run/ride
Face painting at Texas Roadhouse
circus folk
good luck finding Stori in this photo 
methinks he has a crush on her
                 

Forgot the kids swimming suits, so they stripped down to the most appropriate level and went for it. After this they ended up in 2 of my t-shirts that I found in the car! Parent of the Year right here
Kristie's 40th dinner at Cafe Rio 
ALL 7 siblings floated the river (with many many children as well)
Aren't cousins just the greatest?


Got there just in time to see them take the baby penguins for walks
matching with the zoo animals
she literally wanted to spend the whole time here
and when I took her away from the lion she cried. So Sylvie consoled her

the ONLY picture we took on the 4th of July
Mesa Falls with Nick and Joe. Stori has a special gift and can always tell who is who.
Rigby fireworks from the back of our car. Complete with Frosty's and popcorn
Porter Park with the Tracen and Melissa, Sylvie, Stori, Elouise, and Grover
                        


I feel the love 
Creepiest photo EVER TAKEN!
Memorial Day in Star Valley






1 comment:

  1. I could just look at these pictures all day, I wish there were more! And I am so happy to have been there when some of these were taken!

    ReplyDelete