Thursday, February 4, 2016

We love when daddy comes home, and fave/not fave quotes

Whenever SDR comes home, the next couple hours are full blown crazy town! The girls greet him at the door, show him their most recent outfit, then attack. He is a human jungle gym until they go to bed. Then he cleans the house to his approval (haha the weirdo who likes to clean) and then we get to hang out. It's pretty grand.







he even makes me hot cocoa while i'm wrapped in two blankets and wearing in his hoody. 
We all love that brown-eyed boy. 

And just for fun......

my 5 favorite & 5 least favorite quotes from SDR lately
 My Faves
1. I'm coming home early, you want to go shopping while I hang out with the kids?
2. 2 scoops or 3?
3. Should we make popcorn and watch Brooklyn 99?
4. Wanna go on a drive through the mountains?
5. We need to go to California soon!

Least Faves
1. I don't care how you cut your hair, you choose, I like it all. 
2. Sorry Hun, looks like I will be working late.
3. I have to go back to the gun store for a little part.
4. I have to go back to the gun store AGAIN for a little part.
5. We can't buy a minivan yet.

When we started this law school journey, I thought i was saying goodbye to dan for the next 3 years. What i have now realized, is that I might be seeing him way more right now, then I ever will in the future. Luckily he wants to be the poor kind of lawyer, so let's hope he isn't stuck working all the time.
It's blurry, but my oh my do I love it. I was texting my friend amber at the time, and we reminisced for a bit about laughing out loud... So i recorded this little number and sent it to her.

2 comments:

  1. Just got caught up on your blog! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA ahhhh my love for you has exploded whilst reading this blog. I pulled a dan, and laughed out loud. I think the one that got me was the least fave quotes, numero 4. Ps. that video gets me every.time. p.s.s. always 3, right?

    ReplyDelete