Friday, April 15, 2016

Lame Patty??

Raise your hand if you think st. Patty's day is the worst holiday ever? 4 raised hands over here!
l This year however was a lot of fun! My friend Shasha came and stayed with her baby coco, and we did our traditional cafe rio dinner (every year since we have been married, and we do it because it is green)
The week of St. Patty's day we did a lot of fun things too.

The kids got to watch a movie in a fort

Stori got to do dishes completely by herself (I didn't tell her that I had to rewash them after). This is something she usually just helps me with, so she was pretty excited when she got to do it solo.

Dan and I cashed in our date to Station 22. It was seriously the best food I have had in a long time. Plus it was free! Thanks instagram! :)

walking to our date and some crAzy eyes

Stori made this rainbow entirely by herself! I made the heart shape waffles to go with it, but I thought she did such a good job! Oh and  I put the cool whip on too-if she would have been in charge it would have all been gone before it reached the plate. I was surprised she knew what order the colors were suppose to be in....she even asked what fruit she could use that was violet, because we just ended it with blue. :)


3 little red heads. We love baby coco sooo much!

First flower picked for me from Sylvie June bug

Walking Around the temple in between temple dedications.
Turns out I only kinda hated the holiday this year. We had too many fun things that occupied us so we didn't have to worry about finding creepy leprechauns, or eating corned beef and cabbage. It was a fun , fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment