Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Random Idaho

I'm not going to pretend to label all these photos. just a few of the ones I took on my phone to document our fun july. I still don't even have pictures from dan's camera.




Granny Faylene treated all the kids to a carousel ride at Porter Park



^^ never were there more devoted cousins than Sylvie June Bug and Ryder.

^^Sea-sick and Sylvie. another great duo



^^Molly and I took an evening walk to the canal. One day she will be Nanny in Italy.

^^Amanda brought these amazing bracelets from Africa for all of the girls

Back to school shopping with the girls. Big thanks to tyler for watching my kids!!

Sitting by the fire in my moms yard.













We dug the trampoline a little deeper and the kids loved being in the hole playing in the dirt. It made it really easy to watch them haha.





Trips to the Lewisville park happened quite a bit.
Those cute humans waving goodbye to us as we left to go back to Provo. Dorothy, has the best apples in her yard, in ALL THE LAND.

No comments:

Post a Comment