Monday, September 19, 2016

First days of school & dance

I love how little this big school makes my 5 year old look. This was on the day of her testing. She was insisting that she didn't want to go home with me, and just stay at school. Well that wasn't going to happen. I wasn't willing to let my little baby go to school one minute before she absolutely had to.

^^LAST FIRST DAY OF LAW SCHOOL!!!!! happy and sad day.

^^ after I took a picture of Dan, sylvie ran up to the door and shouted, "I'm ready for my picture mama!" she had her thumbs up and smile on when I got up to her haha.

OH this sweet little girl. She was so excited!!! as we were walking in, she told me, "Mama, my stomach has never been so excited, scared in my whole life. This is going to be a great core memory!" haha. And she had to wear her "lucky vest," because she wore it to her testing and loved it.
She instantly made a BFF after one second of being in the classroom. Since then, she has 4 new BFF's that we walk home from school with. Just today as we walked in, a little boy said, "hiiiii Stori..." and stori smiled really big at me and said, "oh that's ryley. he's my new friend." haha. i think her cheeks were a little red too.





FIRST day of Dance for the girls. They will be in the same class this year, and so far they are loving it. They are so cute, and such good listeners to Miss Cami.

No comments:

Post a Comment