Tuesday, June 13, 2017

"Christensen has a new granddaughter"

apparently we are pretty big news in Idaho, because we made the headline news in my Mom's paper. way to go Georgia Belle.

These are just some pictures of one month Georgia that I never posted and have been sitting in the "draft" section of my blog  (along with 11 others). So here they are.
She is such a good little baby. Rarely cries, sleeps 10-12 hours straight at night, takes naps in my arms or the bouncer during the day (I can't stop holding her or looking at her, so she comes with me everywhere... the bouncer while I cook, my arms while I rest, etc) 






Seriously such a strong little human!



What we call the Georgia Belle Fanclub!
Little did we know, but this cozy winter outfit is her most worn outfit now that we are in Idaho haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment