Wednesday, March 10, 2021

what is a blog?

 "I'm going to blog to keep a photo journal of our family..."

Then instagram hit, and I used that as my new blog/journal. But now it seems to be an "influencers world," that I'm not loving as much. I find that I don't post like I used to. I have a fun weekend and I second guess if I should post or not. I take dang cute pictures of my dang cute kids, but do I really want to post that? And come up with a caption. I don't want to make the caption too long, but I also want to remember what was so fun that made me want to take the picture to begin with. So I'm going to try and figure out how to blog again. I don't remember how to add pictures. I also don't know how to get pictures from my camera onto this computer. But those pictures still exist. Like,  A LOT of pictures. 

So this may be my only blog post I'll do in the next 2 years, or I will actually make it a habit again. Hopefully the latter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment