Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS

Well I surprisingly have several exciting things to post about.
In order of importance:
#1 Our Christmas tree is officially up and decorated! All 3 ½ feet of it.
#2 Finally got to put up all my Christmas decorations that I have been collecting for the last 9 years of my life. I have never seen so many decorations in such a small space!
#3 We live in a house with 4 Christmas trees!
(Switching gears from all things Christmas).
#4 I am officially employed… Dr. Elison, my previous orthodontist of only 9 months, has hired me to be the chair side assistant. I turned down their first offer to be the Treatment Coordinator, but a week later they called back and demanded I be on their staff. I think it’s the red hair.
#5 My full time job means working Monday through Thursday...Gives me all of Friday to sew!!
#6 Good news: I am finally getting over this week long sickness. Bad news: Steven Daniel just got it.
#7 Ate Thai food for the first time together last night. Great food. Got home and had 3 pieces of pizza. Thai people=skinny. Americans=not so much.
#8 Thanksgiving. 4. Days. Away.
#9 Shopping. 5. Days. Away.
#10 All my family will be here for Thanksgiving weekend except Bridget and her family. Lame!
P.S. Happy Birthday today to Jonathon Radford!








3 comments:

  1. cute tree!!! how was your thanksgiving? i love that you have so many decorations! i love christmas!! congrats on the job too! that is totally awesome! PLUS you have friday off.....that is awesome times 10! i hope i see you sometime during december while we are in idaho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait til we're all together in a week! Hooray for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mel- update your blog already! love that christmas tree, so cute! it was fun to see you guys on sunday!

    ReplyDelete