Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh the places we will go...

Things we want, and need, to do this summer.

In no particular order:

  1. Go to SLC for a temple trip
  2. Wander over to Montana and visit my sister Megan-get a tick
  3. Travel to Northern Idaho for the very 1st Radford Family Reunion
  4. Climb Tablerock
  5. Climb Mt. Borah
  6. Climb the South Teton (Dan only)
  7. Hike Darby with the fam
  8. Camp on a regular basis
  9. Mt. Biking
  10. Lava Hot Springs
  11. Star Valley for Memorial Day
  12. Ririe Reservoir
  13. Take a trip for our 1 year anniversary
  14. Run a race/triathlon
  15. Work work work
  16. Wait for Dan to get done with homework so we can do all these things
  17. Take pictures of the Tetons in Spring and Summer by that dang cute barn
  18. GOING TO TRACEN PETERSON AND MELISSA STEWARTS WEDDING
  19. Floating
  20. Fishing
  21. Playmill
  22. Hike the Butte with Steven Daniel for old times sake...wink wink

This post is unfinished because there are more things for our list that we can't think of right now, but we are excited for a full fun summer!

4 comments:

  1. First off-I am really excited I made it on your list (pretty sure I can get you a tick)! Second-I consider myself personally responsible for you and Steven Daniel's relationship (first butte hike):), Third-I am so glad you put Darby on your list, I was just thinking about that the other day and think we should definitely plan a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad I found it! It's dang cute and so fun to see you so in love! I hope you don't mind but I'm going to add you to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about ultimate tournaments...?

    ReplyDelete