Friday, March 5, 2010

Pie-is it really that difficult?

I once made a pie. it was fine. Then I made another pie. it was salty. I tried again.it had no salt.I made another one.horrible. You could say I struggle making Steven Daniels favorite dessert.
So what part of my brain told me I should make one for Dan's family? Sorry the pie crust was so doughy-hope we can still be friends. Atleast the fajitas were edible.
These were my little pie helpers holding up their own mini pie-that one actually tasted good. Unless they were lying to me to be nice. That's probably it.
This is the pie I thought was going to be yummy.
This is me, still thinking that the pie was going to be good...perhaps one day I'll figure it out. *Hint* cook the pie all the way through before serving.
Atleast we had great company! Love you guys!
p.s. I love these pictures of Dan's parents!

1 comment:

  1. So...did you go with Nelda's pie crust? Sorry it didn't work out. So weird that you have to cook pie all the way through for it not to be doughy huh? I can't figure it out....:) LOVE YOU! MISS YOU! Come see me little one!

    ReplyDelete