Friday, June 11, 2010

943 pictures

3 days in Star Valley, Wyoming over Memorial Day weekend
....Let me recap our trip....
  • Pictures taken: 943-Yes, Daniel did take 943 pictures in just 3 days!! 100 pictures of Miles, 200 of birds, 600 of were of "Letters" for me, and 43 of trees.(I love watching Steven Daniel take pictures cause he's so darn cute)!
  • drove our new KIA
  • saw 4 bald eagels
  • saw 0 moose
  • not a singel bear encounter
  • within walking distance of a Maverick. Maverick=frozen yogurt and soda....LOTs of Fro yo and soda!!!
  • visited my dads grave. Remembered what a great Father, Grandfather, husband and friend he was/is.
  • stayed in my uncles cute little cabins
  • floated the river with my uncle elwin on his river boat
  • had a fish-fry from all the fish my uncle caught.
  • fed by aunt Suzanne. oh so tastey
  • hung out with family-ALWAYS a blast!
  • drove lots and lots of miles looking at the beautiful mountains
  • still saw no moose-why must they hide from me???
  • -kissed a boy on the Wyoming line. (we kiss on every state border we cross-yes we're dorks).
  • watched the office
  • had muy delicioso homemade breakfast every morning. thanks uncle kirk/aunt dannette
  • frolfed
  • talked about going running
  • didn't go running
  • we collected pictures of nature that spell out "DAN and MEL RADFORD" it was a blast and I think it turned out really well. Look at the very top of the page and you'll see "RADFORD."
  • and on our way home we stopped for some wonderful square ice cream!
WE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF OUR WEEKEND!


2 comments:

  1. Melanie- can I comission Dan to spell Durst really cool like that! I would LOVE to have one framed!!
    Fun pics- wish we were there! Not lonh now- 2 weeks!
    Love Ya Bridget

    ReplyDelete