Sunday, June 13, 2010

red ROBIN hood

Date: Friday June 11, 2010
Place: Red Robin
Second Place: Robin Hood
Invited: Steven Daniel
Reason for date: I have a crush on you
R.S.V.P. You better go or else
Name of Date: "RED ROBIN HOOD"

For 5 weeks in a row, Steven Daniel suggested going to "Robin Hood" for our date. For 5 weeks in a row I gave other suggestions that were much cheaper. On the 6th week I finally decided I would get tickets for the movie and take my handsome husband out on a fun date. I decided to name the date, "RED ROBIN HOOD." brilliant eh? I have had a few bad experiences at Red Robin lately so I was hesitant to eat there, but I HAD to because I had already named our date and it would just be wrong to call it "TEXAS ROADIN HOOD."

So we ate. we watched. we loved what we ate. we loved what we watched. I highly recommend taking a RED ROBIN HOOD date with the one you love! (And try the new honey mustard grilled chicken sandwich. mmm).

No comments:

Post a Comment