Friday, November 5, 2010

'Moosography'

....hahaha...

I'm not even going to pretentd that we look good! We struggled with our costumes this year because we had so many options of what to be. (Orphan Annie and Daddy Warbucks, Marge and Homer, Mario and Princess Peach, Orthodontist and nerd, Bonnie and Clyde, etc). Time caught right up with us and I still hadn't made any costumes. So our last resort was to dress up as things that we love!! haha Which is why I am a Moose (a Christmas moose) and Steven Daniel is a Wildlife photographer! ha. I think we're pretty believable and we sure had a lot of fun!

I made the hooves out of plastic cups, the antlers out of cardboard and the body out of literally 7 layers of sweatshirts and vests. Dan already had his outfit, just added one of my Dads old hats!

Our pumpkin that desperately needs braces.

Family party at my moms house! What cute/scarry kiddos

Max looking at my strange antlers! sooo cute!!!

Don't worry, I already have next years costumes picked out. And you WON'T be disappointed! :)

3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture of you and Max!!!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! I laughed so hard! You reminded me of the awkward and funny picture site on my blog! You should send one in! SO funny! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness your costumes are adorable! SO DANG CUTE! You are so, so creative! You forgot to mention as part of your costume that sweet hat!

    ReplyDelete