Tuesday, May 22, 2012

10 month madness

Astoria Rose. Stinkeroni and Cheese. Stinker Winker. Stori Sweetstuffs. Stori Rosie Girl.
  1. Cruises everywhere! If she is awake, she is walking back and forth across our furniture! She is getting so speedy too! She loves when we say, "I'm gonna getcha! I'm gonna getcha!" she starts laughing and tries her fastest to run away!
  2. Dances at ANY music! even if it is singing the ABC's! :)
  3. She is no longer our "night furry"/"toothless" {From How to Train Your Dragon}. She has 2 lower teeth now, but unfortunately they are crooked! how does that even happen?
  4. She has developed her own little language. She uses her tongue to create many creative words. Eleanor, my niece, asked what country she was speaking?! Haha
  5. Still taking 2 naps during the day and still sleeping 8pm-7:30-8am.
  6. Decided that she HATES bottles! so on Wednesdays, when she's at grandmas, she doesn't get any milk! lots of fruits and veggies instead. {but not water, right mom? :) }.
  7. Loves to show off her tricks: clapping when your sing 'Patty Cake', claps at the lakers losing, claps after she does something good like turn off lights or crawl to us when we say "come get me," waves hi and bye, and gives high-fives.
  8. She laughs so hard when you play peek-a-boo, laughs when you laugh at her, laughs at scary noises, laughs when playing on swings, and laughs when tickled. 
  9. While walking across our furniture she will just let go and see how long she can stand on her own. Sometimes when I am holding her hands and then let go of her she can stand for about 15 seconds before reaching for me.
  10. Said, "dinchk dinchk" when my mom, SDR, and I were all drinking water and she wanted some. Not sure if it is officially her first word, but she got so excited when we did giver her a drink after that! 
This mom business is way more fun than I ever thought! Only 2 short months til I have a one year old! Too soon for a baby brother? :) 

OH and I had my very first official Mothers Day! I decided that every mothers day I will take a picture with my kids by our front door, wherever we live! Hopefully its not too many different front doors, but I'm excited to see how old they are at each different house and how we change each year.

This is year 1. Peterson Pointe apt #602




         


 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha I can see how that would be a question to ask yourself! BUT.... No, not pregnant! That is just what we always say to Stori cause she laughs at us when we kiss... So we joke that she wants a little brother! :)

      Delete
  2. By the way- that's a very cute idea to take a picture by your front door with your kids every Mother's day! Love it! And we can't wait to see you guys in just a few short weeks!

    ReplyDelete