Thursday, May 31, 2012

memorial day hobo...

.... the spider, not the homeless person.
It's true that our quant little apartment has been infested with Hobos. I have seen, with me own eyes, 6 total! SDR claims I have an "eye for spiders" for I am the only one that spots them. But hello!! anyone seen 'Arachnophobia'? Everyone should have that "eye for spiders." Especially while eating popcorn, showering, sitting on the toilet, or going out into your mysterious barn! ulgghhh.
Well, the first encounter was a Friday morning and dan had just left for plasma. I called him and maybe I made him leave the plasma center to come kill them...maybe. Point is, I hate spiders. And I hate that when SDR squishes them it sounds like he clapped his hands instead. anywayyyy....

So we bought spray and we sprayed before we went to WY for the Memorial Day weekend.
  The weekend was great! Not a single spider in sight.
We even saw an amazing, and very rare, Great Gray owl in Jackson.
{We contemplated moving to Jackson before Law School just to have fun and so that SDR can photograph all the wildlife his little heart desires. Too be continued}.
  The main reason for going to Jackson was to show our Norwegian friend Charlotte the Tetons. However, because of the snow, they were hidden.We still had fun and got to stay in a cabin while spending time with family.

When we returned home, my special spidey senses kicked in and BAM. A hobo by Stori's toys.
I give up. I hate living in fear like this! sticky traps are in our future.

P.S. when we came home we got to hold sweet little baby Maximus Wayne Thompson! Haily birthed him on Memorial day and he is absolutely perfect!

There will be NO pictures of spiders on here. EVER. I hate them and they don't need any more attention. 









2 comments:

  1. The MOOSE BLANKET! Yeah! She is sure getting big! Where is Dan going for law school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is her favorite blanky!!!! It is just so cute! And we haven't Applied yet for law school but hopefully BYU or somewhere close! :)

      Delete