Tuesday, August 7, 2012

anniversaries are cool..

Married 3 years on August 1st. Best 3 years of my life!
Dan brought me these flowers at work... ya, I think I love him.


We both had to work that day, so we didn't celebrate. And have yet to celebreate-but one of these days we'll go out to dinner and call that good! :)
Being married is cool, but having a family of 3 is better than I could ever imagine it to be. (I have no comment as to why Stori's hand is down my dress....)

Side note- We fit into our wedding clothes MUCH better this year than last year! lets hope next year we can look as good as the day we got married! :)

Love you SDR. Thanks for marrying me, you rock at life!
And now, for a good laugh, the annual dress up!
2009
2010


2011

and the next 3 are from this year.

2012

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! I love that you put your wedding clothes back on each year and it's so awesome that you can still fit in them!! That's pretty impressive :) Cute little family! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete