Sunday, November 11, 2012

crap!

Well, I have neglected this blog because my family has started a blog that we update every Sunday. It's much easier to do that one for some reason.... but let me catch up here just a wee bit.

The day before Halloween our ward had a party and we all had a lot of fun! I seriously have such a fun ward, and any time we get together with them is guaranteed to be a party! We played minute to win it games. I had to get 4 oreos in my mouth from my forehead without using my hands. I took 2nd.
Dan entered a pie eating contest and also took 2nd. (he was just glad to get pie).
Astoria was the Statue of Liberty, I was a NY tourist taking pictures of the Statue of Liberty, and Dan was a NY yankee fan who also took pictures of Lady Liberty. pretty fitting I think. :)

The actual day of Halloween, I went to work dressed up like Robin. Dan went to school, and Stori Rose got to hang out with grandma and play in the leaves. We went to dinner with the Thompsons and then watched Ghostbusters with popcorn. I fell asleep for how lame that movie was!

The Saturday after Halloween, the 3 of us ran a 10k in Logan. It was a lot of fun to run with Meg and Daph also! The best part of the day was Hobby Lobby, crafting, eating yummy food at Megs, and hanging out with my fun family. I win the award for best family!
Phew, kinda caught up now...






Classic Stori kiss-WIDE OPEN

craft after the 10k
The "Dan's" on our, almost daily, walks
I curled Stori's hair for church to try to hide her black eye.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful little girl! I love her curled hair and yours too! You always look so cute, Mel! I love your Holloween outfits. What a cute idea. And I love your interview with Storie:) She is just adorable. I think it's so funny that she is affraid of cows:) What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete