Thursday, November 29, 2012

Interview with A.R.R.

A few questions I have been meaning to ask my 16 month old.

Mom-Well hello sweet Stori Rose. First question- What's your favorite food?
Astoria- Tomatoes. Just slice them up and I'll the whole thing.
M-Hmm... that's disgusting. Anyway, What's your favorite movie?
A- That's an easy one Mom, it's Tangled. Give me a harder question.
M-Ok, what's 7x9?
A-Uhhhhh
M-That's what I thought. So do you have a favorite picture?
A- Now that is a hard question. I can't decide. I LOVE pictures of Jesus but I also love pictures of Temples too. I point them out right when I walk into nursery.
M- Awe, that's very sweet. So what is your favorite part of this holiday season?
A-The Christmas trees and ALL the Christmas lights inside and outside. I have to point each one out and say "WOW." You guys think it's adorable.
M-It's true, we take you to see the lights every night cause it's so cute! What's something you're ashamed of?
A-I wave to inanimate objects. I do. I even say 'hi,' bye,' and 'nigh nigh' to them.
M-That IS a little weird Stori, but you're forgiven. Sooo, do you have any secrets?
A-I secretly wish I was on 'So You Think You Can Dance." I have some sweet moves! and I have a crush on Maximus.
M-You're secret is safe with me. Are there any animals that you are afraid of? Bears or Lions or anything?
A-COWS! ONLY COWS!
M-Oh yes, they can be very terrifying! On a happier note, what's your favorite toy?
A-Anything I can push. In nursery they let me push a baby stroller around the whole time! I think I'll ask Santa Claus for one!!!
M-Well I hope you have been a good girl then! Is there anything you have done to make it to the 'Naughty List?"
A-I'm not very good at sharing yet, I tore all the pages out of G-ma's book, I poop in the tub, I scream, I always want to go outside even if you say 'no,' and roll everywhere when you change my diaper.
M-sheesh, that's a pretty long list! Anything worthy of the "Nice List?"
A-oh yes yes yes! I say my prayers; before I eat, before I go to sleep, and anytime I get bored. I say please when I want something, I know all my animal sounds, I wrap up my baby and take care of her, I let you take me running in the freezing morning, I sleep 12 hours at night, I take 2 long naps, I give kisses, I read my books, I sit in the cart while shopping, I clean up my toys when you ask me to, and I don't touch the Christmas Tree!
Mom-WOW Stori, you are such an amazing daughter! I definitely think you'll make it on the "Nice List" this year! And thanks for taking time to answer these questions. You're a real gem!
Astoria-you're most welcome mother! Now let me play with the computer!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I didn't post a comment on this when I read it the first time. HILARIOUS! And Stori is getting so big! P.S. you must do something about your hair! Get a box and we will color it over Christmas! You can't look like you have brown hair when Stori is fluorescent! It just doesn't work! You are my red headed little sister! AND that little outfit of her in the top post with her little red cardi and....was it a plaid skirt?! Cutest outfit of all time. (except for maybe my leopard print skinny jeans, but no one can compete with those bad boys)

    ReplyDelete