Thursday, January 17, 2013

Stori's celebrity crush.

there is NO doubt about it, she has a crush.

I have several movies just like that one. Yesterday, while I was working out with my friends (no babies) Dan was watching Tangled with Stori. He texted me and said
"So Stori was being fussy a little bit until Flynn Rider did the 'smolder' at which point she lit up, giggled, and blushed a little bit. So cute."
HAHa this girl is ONLY 18 MONTHS! (today actually)!! Happy 18 months our little boy-crazy sassy girl! Love you SOOO MUCH!

That reminds me, we have started this tradition where dan will go on a Daddy-Daughter date with Astoria every month on her birth date. (So the 17th). He is very excited and I think Stori will love spending time with just her daddy! Tonight they will just be getting ice cream together because he'll get off work late!  I'll be a little jealous, but then I'll remember that I'm now a SAHM and get to spend all my time with my favorite girl. I love my life!
she is saying "cheese." hahahahaha those lips!!!!!

1 comment: