Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Frankie kicks SDR

YAY!! Finally dan has felt Frankie move! I have been feeling the kicks since 14 weeks, but today Stori, Dan, and myself all sat on the couch and felt the little kicks. We actually got to see Frankie move too! It was a little bizarre cause I don't remember being able to see Stori kick this soon. But all in all, it was great entertainment for the evening.
PLUS, SDR got home from work early and we were able to go walk around the temple and eat a healthy dinner at a normal hour! I could get used to days like these.
(it also doesn't hurt to have a raspberry cheesecake shake).
She loved showing us "mononi," or what most humans call angel Moroni. And I just noticed I actually missed getting Moroni in the picture. Eh, ya win some, ya lose some. Dan has some cute ones on his camera, but that is just way too much work at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment