Monday, May 13, 2013

it is a lot more difficult than we thought.

I don't exactly know why picking out a baby name is so blasted difficult!
-maybe it's because this human has to live with this name forever and she has no say about it?
-maybe it's because I already have one child with a super unique name and all other names just don't fit?
-or maybe it's because Dan and I are quite possibly the worlds most indecisive people you will ever meet?

We have a list of names that are just mediocre at the moment. I like 2 quite a bit but dan isn't sold on them yet. I definitely have a great list of middle names to work with though! :)

Speaking of baby rad 2, I am now 26 weeks and feeling great!


Mothers Day 2013 by apartment #300 at Peterson Pointe, holding my 2 girls! 

I haven't reached the "complete freak out" stage of my pregnancy yet because I am busy with my other tiny human. Stori is just so much fun and I absolutely, 100% love her.

On one of our daily walks to the park, we noticed that the sprinklers were on and slightly covering the play area. I did my best to keep her away from the mud and puddles so that she would stay clean and warm. Well that lasted a whole 10 minutes before her curiosity got the better of her. She took off for the sprinklers and giggled from head to toe.
It was right then that I remembered the quote from Marjorie Pay Hinckley, "whenever possible say yes, they are only kids once!"

So she played and played and played. By the time we were ready to go home she was covered in mud and soaking wet. I LOVED IT!

{and just 2 cute pictures from the weekend} 
Stori playing the piano at Aleisa's house and dancing with Daddy at Cafe Rio.

2 comments:

  1. How didn't I realize that you are 26 weeks? You look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your wreath! Love little Stori! Can't wait to hear what name you end up using!

    ReplyDelete