Monday, August 5, 2013

I think I turned 28, but I know for sure it's been 4 years.

Well, July 26th came again. I honestly have the hardest time keeping track of how old I am. The main reason for this, is the fact that SDR and I graduated the same year and we are the same age---but for only 2 months. So for 10 months I assume I am his age. He is 28 almost 29, and I have done my math and figured out I turned 28. Phew.
Well this year we were suppose to go to SLC for a sealing, but when that didn't work out, SDR planned a last minute birthday trip to Jackson to celebrate. We went through the park, ate our picnic, walked through stores, and then grabbed dinner at Quiznos. Stori's only request was ice cream, so Dan stopped at Maverick for some fro yo but he made the mistake of getting chocolate... the moment she saw it she said, "Nooo, not chocolate milk. White. Ice. cream." So the good daddy that he is, went back in and got her "white ice cream." She is a funny girl with some dang crazy taste buds.
some of her sleeping buddies helping her sleep on the way to Jackson.
We stopped and let Stori play in this park after we shopped and we all got a little crazy.
Oh man oh man do I LOVE this family of mine!
The day after my birthday my mom was kind enough to watch Stori while Dan and I went to lunch and then went grocery shopping. It was as romantic as it sounds! :) Then she had a cake made for me and dan got stuff for root beer floats. We had some major sugar overload!!

The very next week was our 4 year anniversary. Sadly I was 37 weeks pregs and we weren't able to dress up in our wedding clothes like the last few years. My mom volunteered to watch Stori again after she got off work so we could go to a movie. Unfortunately once we got to the theatre, the movie that we were going to see had the wrong time listed so we didn't get to see it. So we just got dinner and came back an hour after we left. haha also as romantic as it sounds! But Stori is always glad to hang out with Granny---she cries for her when she leaves. We are lucky we live so close to her! 

So happy birthday to me, and a VERY happy Anniversary to my handsome SDR! So lucky he chose me! Love you Richard, Peter, SDR, Steven, Esteban, Daniel, Dan, schmoopie!

1 comment: