Sunday, December 15, 2013

4 months is her age

Well, I don't have any great pictures of Sylvie June Bug on here because of Dan's camera situation---that will take a whole post alone, so for now, my iphone photos will have to suffice.

This last month was kind of a doozy for SJ.
-She stopped sleeping 11 hrs at night and went to waking up every 3-4 hours. I think it has something to do with traveling to Utah, Washington, and Lewisville. Plus she was sick the first part of the month and on antibiotics for 10 days. She has had this swollen 'lymph node' since she was about 1 month old, and it hasn't gone away...so the dr. put her on the medicine to see if it would help. Sadly, no change at all. We go back to the Dr. on Wednesday so hopefully we can find out what it is. He said it could be a cyst, and we will have to have a biopsy of it to make sure it's not a malignancy...Gosh I really hope it's just a really odd swollen lymph node... I'm really anxious to find out.
-Besides that, she is still just the sweetest little girl. She laughs all the time, smiles if you even look at her, a little chatter box, naps like a champ, eats lots, growing like a weed, almost rolling from her back to her front, loves her sister more than anyone, loves little baby toys that rattle, can hold onto her little chains on her carseat, falls asleep if we rock her facing out, and get's squished a billion times a day.
She is our punkin pie, punkin-unkin, punkin-unkin-munkin-chunkin-punkin-chunkin, and june bug.

This 'photo shoot' is a lot less glamorous than her 3 month one, but she's so cute and cozy that these will work just fine! :)

 She loves to suck on her little fingers when she doesn't have her binky. I think it's so cute and dainty! :) She also started doing this ridiculously funny face. I tried to capture it in the above photo. She fills her cheeks with air and pushes out her lips. She will do this face to Stori all the time and we just laugh.

Stori actually took this picture. She was so proud of herself so I had to post it. :)

Stori loves to be "best friend twins" with Sylvie. I try to get them to match any chance I can.
We are so blessed to have these 2 cute little girls in our lives. Dan always says, "What did I do to get the most beautiful gals ever?!"  I agree, we must have done something right! Love my family.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! How cute are they in their orange polka-dot pajamies!! I just love your little family :)

    ReplyDelete