Thursday, March 13, 2014

The pictures that will be lost if I don't blog.

I have discovered that my blogging comes in clusters. 3 blogs in a week and then nothing for a month. It is already time for me to document Sylvie's 7 month tomorrow, but like my title says, If I don't post these other photos first, they will be lost.

So here goes an incredibly random post about absolutely nothing.
First of all, SDR got into Wyoming Law School, and got put on the wait-list at Pepperdine!!!! YAY we have OPTIONS! We are still waiting to hear from BYU or U of U. So proud of him! But for now, U of I is still our top choice! 
I guess you could say my kids like to play dress-up a lot...

She was dressed as "Woody" and I was "Jessie" (from Toy Story)
about every day she is "Marie Darling." The little kitty from Aristocats ^^

Having a sleepover with cousins. Everyone but Stori fell asleep during the movie. After Tangled ended she stood up and said, "That's a good show huh mom?!" Like it was the first time she had ever seen it haha. Midnight rolled around and she was still awake....
All I was trying to do was take a picture of the 2 of us, and just as I put the phone up to take it, she smooched me! Perfect timing! :) I'm her BFF for sure
Her hair is getting SOOOOO LONG!
She could not be any sweeter! 
What happens when I let Dan take Stori to D.I.  In his own words, "Even DI trips can be turned into tactical training exercises." haha
                                                                             Finding new and fun ways to watch the same movies over and over again. SDR built a huge fort that took up the entire downstairs. ^^

SDR and I go running each morning, and I decided to document how we felt at the end of our run...My FAVORITE part (of this horribly unflattering photo of us) is that Dan truly thought he was smiling when I took this picture haha! I'll take another one when we are in better shape! :)

And so ends the most random post in all the land.

1 comment:

  1. There are TOO many way too cute pictures on this post! Stori cracks me up and that picture of her with the gun is a little frightening that she knows so much haha. LIttle sylvie is just adorable! And that last picture made me laugh out loud that he thought he was smiling! Oh i miss you!

    ReplyDelete