Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Idaho Easter and Gen conf

Easter 2015 was another success. It went by so fast, but the whole weekend was so much fun. This is the first time we have lived away from family, so it felt weird to be the first ones to leave the party!

^^idaho or bust

Granny and towers.
Caught her mid word, "ball."

The littles getting the instructions for the 
   Easter egg hunt 

Stori was devastated that she didn't find the golden egg... But uncle Joel hid some silver eggs for each family. Seemed to make her happy 

^^the kids look extra grumpster cause we paused the swinging for a picture. My kids are the luckiest kids in this whole world---they were born into a family with the coolest cousins ever! 



^^and this is how we listen to conference! ;)
I have some much better pictures on dans camera, but I realized how behind I am getting because I keep waiting to put those on. So I will add them later and post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment