Monday, March 30, 2015

Kissing 3 year old

I got my first kiss when I was 19 (or 20?) Astoria Rose got her first kiss at the ripe old age of 3!!! 
She has always been my little cozy, lovey-dovey, smoochy, cuddly girl that is always telling me she loves me; so it makes sense that she is so "cozy" with a little boy in her primary class. Her teachers say they hold hands when they walk to class and when one of them gets hurt, the other always makes sure they feel better. Which is cute and adorable. BUT then this Sunday they said they had to separate them cause the little boy smooched her! (Gasp)! The teachers were laughing so hard when they told us.
So we sat her down after church yesterday and discussed how she should behave in church, and what is appropriate. Not sure if it will make a difference, because she definitely has a crush; we were making 7 layer dip tonight and when she saw me open the olives she said, "hey mom, those are olives, like OLIVER!!!" All while blushing and smiling. Oh me oh my what are we going to do with her?

On a better note, I took stori on a date Saturday night, and after we left the Disney store she grabbed me to hug my leg and said that was the best day ever and was so happy to have a good mommy! Aweeee that cute little boy-kissing-dang-cute-baby girl.

I'm loving their new spring dresses stori and I got on our date for Easter.





Ward Easter egg hunt with friends Caprice and hazel.



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha - Stori needs to stop being so dang kissable. I love the girls dresses and seeing them match, i miss you guys!!! Keep the blog updates coming.

    ReplyDelete