Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sweet little 2 year old

August 14th.... Goodnight that was a long time ago! 
Note to self: when going to Idaho for 4 months, take computer! 
 I'm STILL trying to get caught up and it is very hard to post when all the pictures I want to post are on dans hard drive. But post I must!
So on sylvie's birthday is where I will start. 
Some facts about my girl!

*She said her first quotable sentence while in Idaho. Dan was pointing his camera at Sylvie and asked her to smile, and she said, "No Daddy, I say cheese!" Caught me off guard and we laughed! 
*while I was fixing her hair, she grabbed the black and green brush and said, "a daddy." Then grabbed the sparkly pink brush and said, "a mommy!" Then the 2 brushes played together :)
*favorite show is "bell" (tinker bell)
*favorite food-'popparts' (ya, I'm a cool mom... Ha #momfail)
*favorite song-'bemple' (I love to see the temple)
*favorite toy: baby sunrise (baby sunsets sister...sunset is stori's baby).
*favorte animal: 'hawsee'
*best friend: me. obvs! She can't leave my side.
*favorite princess: 'rella' (Cinderella)
*will NOT eat meat! She will be eating something and loving it...until we sneak a piece of turkey or chicken in, and then she spits it out and says , "that's yuck!" How? Why??? 
*loves to play pretend with big sis
*loves to tackle big sis and then they both have laughing fits 
*loves shoes!!!
*says so many things I can't list them. Understands what we say and gets so excited when she says a new phrase that we understand! She claps and giggles when we repeat it back to her!
----we love telling her 'thank you' just so we can hear her say, "you're WELLLLLC" in the SWEETEST voice ever! 
*overall sweetheart! Such a sweet, sometimes shy little 2 year old. If stori ever cries or feels sad, she is the first one to go to her and just sit and hug her until she feels better. Sometimes stori milks it so she can get more loves! ;)

For her birthday, we did a little party while dans parents were in town. She loved all the presents and attention! :) she sang happy birthday to herself, and blew her candles out like a pro---but to be honest, she should have been pro because her and stori practiced it for days. :)
We love this wittle baby so much!! 








visiting granny's work on her birthday. Baby sunrise in her arms. and the cutest softest fluffiest unicorn i ever did see, in Stori's arms. both SJ's bday presents













2 comments:

  1. yes, keep posting!!!!

    I can't believe she is already 2 - and we became friends when she was in your belly! She is so cute and so sweet and those pictures of her cake really made me want some cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeeeed to hear the your WELLLLLLLC. I was dying when I read that. She is so cute. Lets play novel text catch up soon. love!

    ReplyDelete