Sunday, September 13, 2015

6 yrs of marriage

Well Dan was being quite the sweetheart and planning a fun getaway for my birthday/anniversary.... He got people to watch our kids, and was planning on surprising me because he knew I would bail. He decided to tell me about it so I could plan.... But I had a mini panic attack thinking about it. Haha! One of these days I won't feel guilty about having someone watch our kids so that Dan and I can go on a little vacation....maybe! Haha I hate putting people out and I would miss my kids so much! :)
So instead, I got my mom to watch the kids during nap time and I took him shooting. It was so much fun! While shooting, we realized how insanely hot it was outside and decided to go home and get my mom and the kids and go to rexburg Rapids! It was the perfect weather and soooo much fun! 





Josh sent us this picture! Isn't that cute! :)
Dan sure makes me happy and I love being married to a man that isn't afraid of telling me that he loves me all the time! Plus he's pretty cute and smart and funny too... This red head sure got lucky! 

1 comment:

  1. I think he's the lucky one for getting to marry you!!! Oh how i miss you all! And i love rexburg rapids!

    ReplyDelete