Thursday, December 17, 2015

Random ketchup

I have given up on getting all my camera pictures and all my phone pictures in one blog post, so I'm just gonna post what I have right this very minute before Christmas is over... Because I still haven't even posted 4th of July! 
So here is a catch up of randomness.
^^park days and patterns 
And I'm loving this blurry picture of these two. Never were there better friends.
^^sylvie and a stranger sitting in a tree... 
They held hands the entire time we played at this play area. At one point he took her to meet her mom, then she brought him over to me to, "say hi my friend." So I said hi to him and they both giggled. What?? 2 years old and already meeting each other's parents.
Evening walks to the new Provo temple... 
^^ and a small batch of homelessness on those walks 
^^ our first trip to the Provo bakery that is exactly 1 block away. It was fun going with cousins. 
^^ what our living room looked like in November. Now there is much much more Christmas flooding the room. Much more.
The first snowfall of the winter. It lasted one day.

Provo has these giant gutters... GIANT! And as I was driving to get Stori from preschool, I saw a little girl from our ward (18 months old) running from street to street with no parents in sight. So I turned around so I could take her home when.... I met the giant gutter up close and personal. There's no getting out of these without being towed, but luck was in my favor. The little girl who was running through the street---well her grandpa just happened to be visiting with his giant truck and wood planks. So we jacked up the car, put the wood under the tires, and drove off. Sounds easier than it was, because it took about an hour. Plus there were about 7 guys from our ward who had come to help me and a good friend who picked up Stori from preschool for me. Embarrassing? Yes. Will I make that mistake again? Probably. Glad I didn't have to get towed.

^^stori is cavity free! She took baby sunset with her for comfort, but she rocked it. She has dans strong teeth for sure--when I was her age I'm pretty sure I had caps on all my teeth! ;) but she also doesn't love candy or sweets so there's that.
^^4 little kitties in a toy chest.
^^preschool field trip to the fire station. My daughter is the crazy one in back.
Oh and here's another crazy daughter! :) both kids change about 237 times a day...  Fun stuff 
Oh and here is this cute little mcgoo!! Her  first school photo! All the heart eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment