Thursday, December 10, 2015

Weddings, and showers, and Clarkston oh my

So we went to Clarkston 5 times in 2 months, and we are convinced we could live there forever. And here is the smallest amount of pictures ever posted on this blog to document it. For some reason, when there are holidays or family gatherings, I take next to zero pictures. 

My sisters and I helped with food for both nieces receptions--pie & milk for one and donuts & hot cocoa for the other..... Mmmm







Lots of dancing and 24 hr. cousin time. Recipe for a great time!

^^ craft day with the girls... A first dam run tradition

2 comments:

  1. Your face, in both pictures with the blue long sleeve shirt, make me miss you like ten fold. The pretend busy mel face. MISS it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love updates from you!! You are so dang pretty!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep the updates coming!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete