Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Rigby Light Parade

The little old town of Rigby, Idaho is really starting to do a lot of fun family things. Every year they do a "midnight madness" for all the business in town (all 3 of them---jokes)....but they have a light parade that goes down main street, and all the business are open and some handing out free goodies. Like where my mom works, The Caramel Tree. they handed out free hot cocoa and dipped marshmallows... tasted so good on this cold night watching the parade. We invited Dan's parents, and met up with Josh's family too. It was so fun. 
We got to sit on Santa's lap for the THIRD time this year, and the kids asked for yet another new thing from him. haha. this should be fun.



 Sylvie sure snuggled up nice and close. After she realized that she didn't ask for what she really wanted. So I asked her what it was she did  want and she replied, "I'm not going to tell you, I know that Santa already knows what I actually do want, and he will get it for me...." oh boy.




A frigid family photo. So glad to have Dan home on the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment