Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I love where we live, and who I live with

...and for several reasons....

I'm not going to lie, the thoughts of moving to St. George, AZ, or SoCal crossed our minds about 42 times this "spring," but we really love these mountains. a lot. And we really love living close to family...but when I check the weather and I see snow in our forecast, I'm ready to relocate to warmer climates.


but yeahhhh....these mountains....

these pictures are at the end of our road. these mountains are pretty much our backyard.







^^ and look at that little gem in between those barns.... CAFE RIO! as if the beautiful mountains weren't enough, they went ahead and threw in the best restaurant ever, just 1/2 mile from our house. ha.
We enjoy these "night night walks" a lot, and love that we get to feed horses on our way. Feels a lot like Idaho, but with less wind.

Sylvie had kindergarten orientation last week, and she loved it. They had all the incoming kindergarteners go off to the classrooms with all the teachers while the principle gave the information to the parents. When I picked up sylvie, she was having so much fun and made a little friend. They played on the playground for a long time...really hope they can be in the same class this fall. (have I mentioned that I am NOT READY for Sylvie to go to school. AT ALL!!!! she's my little buddy). but she is ready. she isn't reading like Stori was, but she loves "reading books" and playing and crafting all day long. Thats pretty much what Kindergarten is i guess.


Stori is quite the little artist. I have a stack of paintings so thick, and I love it. when she wakes up (she's the first one up at 7am) and she is either painting or reading her chapter books while eating her cheerios. When she gets home from school, its homework and then crafting to her kids playlist she made on Spotify. She is so cute!!

^^picture of Stori reading her book in the car. Love it.

Georgia really likes walking with this walker, and loves making us laugh.  when we laugh, she laughs, and then that makes us laugh harder.






just really attractive, and always making us laugh haha. Love her.

And i sure love taking pictures of her sleeping. This is just so cute I can't stand it!! that little belly poking through!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, please update your blog all the time so I can feel like I know your life!!!! Love all of these updates! umm and can Georgia get any cuter????

    ReplyDelete