Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Baptism and blessing weekend.

2 weekends ago, we were double booked for a baptism in Idaho, and a blessing in Provo. Luckily, Dan's brother moved the blessing to Sunday morning so we could go. So we went to Idaho friday night, went to Jacks baptism Saturday morning, played at my mom's house after, then drove back to Idaho Saturday night. Then at 6 am, we left for provo to make it to the blessing. After the blessing, we decided to drive the Alpine Loop up to Silver Lake Flat. oh it felt good to be back in the Provo area and do the things we loved doing while living there. It was such a fun time in our lives. I am in love with where we live right now, but I sure loved it there in Provo. 

While we were in Idaho, my mom was nice enough to wake up before the blessing to color my hair for me.  The week before, we were shopping at TJ Maxx and the cashier told me, "oh it almost looks like your youngest daughter has a slight red to her hair. Did you or any of your other girls have red hair when you were little?" GASP?! to her, none of us had red hair! So off to walmart I went and bought some red hair color. I don't know what it is, but when MY hair is red, others think my girls have red hair too. How many times do I need to say red hair... haha. But this week at Lee's, a cute lady came up to me and said how pretty all my girls red hair was, and how lucky that they got it from their mama. phew. that feels better. ;)  That lady is my current favorite though---she also told me that she hoped my red hair doesn't fade when I hit my 30's. She told me I had several years before I would find that out. 

Best backyard. And cousins are the bomb.com






my brothers playing with Georgia haha. so cute.

Idaho sure tuckered out my kiddos... this NEVER happens. and this was like 13 minutes into the drive.

Off to Provo...
Carmen literally asked my kids if they would play with her at the park. apparently she used to play at that park when she was little, and needed an excuse to play there. She played with them for 2 hours, it was fantastic!

Cute brothers in their matching Bill Murray shirts.

Georgia 14 months, Evelyn  4 months.


Georgia loved the freezing mountain lake. And we all loved the view.

1 comment:

  1. What the RED? That one lady was crazy, and the other one was right... maybe when you are 30 it will fade..... Ahh miss you guys SOO much!

    ReplyDelete