Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Georgia's "sick day"

Last week Georgia woke up "not feeling very well." She ate breakfast, giggled with her sisters, and was reading books. But by the time it came to leave for school, she started to get a little sick. Haha. I knew it wasn't serious, but also didn't mind the idea of spending the day with just her. But I still needed to get my run in, so I had to push her in the bike trailer, because she was too sick to run or ride her bike by me. :)
But once we got to the horse and the river, something clicked and she began running around and throwing rocks and sticks. she was so happy just being outside and being with me. That's when I decided I would just walk her to school an hour later. And she was fine with that. Just needed a little one on one mommy time. It was just what we both needed.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment