Sunday, May 5, 2024

Sunday Shenanigans

After church, we made "7-laweeyer dip" for Cinco de Mayo, built with magnet blocks, did our daily manners reading, tidied up the house, read lots of books, oh and did sister makeovers haha. Oh man did the kids do a great job doing the makeup. At the last minute we decided to add unibrows and it was exactly what we were missing. haha.

After we wiped the beauty off, the girls decided to make cookies. They do better than I do and always clean up after, so I always allow it. They are pretty tasty--even to me and I don't like cookies.

Love these cute girls, Sundays, and their cute dad. (He's a bit sleepy because he had the kids all weekend
while I was gone, and took the kids to Lagoon by himself. didn't get home until about midnight last night).

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment