Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Estevan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK STEVEN DANIEL

I'm glad your birthday was on a Thursday this year. I'm also glad that it was on the first day of school. And on a full day of work. And on a day that we had church meetings until 9. Why would I be glad that your birthday fell on such a day? So that we could celebrate it Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and also the following Wednesday! What a fun week! I made you a card with all the good words written in it, so here I'll just say:
Your hair is brown and so are your eyes
you sing and dance and tell me I'm your prize
You're as tall as a door and smart as a whip
The shirt you wear has a grizzly on it
Your nice and sweet and cute and tough
And made of all that good Radford stuff.
You joke so much it makes me chuckle
I especially liked our cowboy pictures with the buckle
Your number one husband i believe thats true
you make me feel like I'm the best there is for you.
Hope 26 is the best birthday yet
if it's not then I guess it's time for me to fret
I love you trillions you sexy man of mine
Being with you has been awful mighty fine!




Side note: I think I may have come close to perfecting the horrible cursed PIE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to think that you might like this guy more than me!

    ReplyDelete